Is a HTC Desire HD battery replacement right for you? Unfortunately after many years batteries will degrade. Firstly, if your phone drains fast compared to when it was new. Then that is a sign of battery degradation. Secondly the HTC Desire HD was released way back in 2011 and may be prone to battery issues. Lastly, if you want your phone running like it was brand new. Then a replacement battery from us is the answer.
- HTC Part#: BD26100, A9191, 35H00141-01M, 35H00141-02M, 35H00141-03M
- OEM HTC Replacement Battery
- Capacity: 1230 mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Replacement battery for the following HTC models:
- HTC Inspire 4G Desire HD Surround
- HTC Inspire 4G PD98120
- HTC Desire HD G10 A9191
- HTC Surround T8788 PD26100
- HTC INSPIRE 4G PD98120
- SURROUND T8788
- HTC Desire HD,
- HTC Inspire 4G
How to install a HTC Desire HD Battery
- Before replacing your phone battery please make sure to discharge below 20%. A fully charged lithium-ion phone battery that is unstable or not handled correctly could combust or explode.
- No special tools required.
- Firstly, the battery cover on your HTC EVO should lift right off from the bottom.
- Secondly, remove the battery by pulling up near the indent at the bottom.
- Last, make sure the gold contacts are aligned with the battery correctly and insert the new battery.