Is a Nokia 2610 battery replacement right for you? Unfortunately after many years batteries will degrade. Firstly, if your phone drains fast compared to when it was new. Then that is a sign of battery degradation. Secondly the Nokia 2610 was released way back in 2006 and may be prone to battery issues. Lastly, if you want your phone running like it was brand new. Then a replacement battery from us is the answer. Free tool kit included with everything you need to do a DIY battery repair.
- Manufacturer Part Number: BL-5C
- Brand: Nokia OEM Replacement Battery
- Capacity: 1200 mAh high capacity
- Voltage: 3.8V
- Type: Li-Polymer Battery
- SKU: CEL-1100LI#Nokia – 2610
How to replace the Nokia 2610 Battery
- 1: Firstly, remove the back case using your thumb.
- 2: Secondly, pry the battery out with your fingers or a plastic spudging tool.
- 3: Last, replace the old battery with a fresh battery.