Is a Nokia Lumia 520 battery replacement right for you? Unfortunately after many years batteries will degrade. Firstly, if your phone drains fast compared to when it was new. Then that is a sign of battery degradation. Secondly the Nokia Lumia 520 was released way back in April 2013 and may be prone to battery issues. Lastly, if you want your phone running like it was brand new. Then a replacement battery from us is the answer. Free tool kit included with everything you need to do a DIY battery repair.
- Manufacturer Part Number: BL-5J / BL-5C / BL-5CB / BR-5C / BL-5CB / BL-5S
- Brand: Nokia OEM Replacement Battery
- Capacity: 1430 mAh high capacity
- Voltage: 3.8V
- Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Nokia Lumia 520 Battery Compatibility
- 5800 Xpress Music
- Lumia 530, Lumia 520, Lumia 521
- 5800 XpressMusic
- 5900 XpressMusic
- 5800 Navigation Edition
How to replace the Nokia Battery
Before replacing your phone battery please make sure to discharge below 20%. A fully charged lithium-ion phone battery that is unstable or not handled correctly could combust or explode.
- 1: Firstly, remove the back case using your thumb.
- 2: Secondly, pry the battery out with your fingers or a plastic spudging tool.
- 3: Last, replace the old battery with a fresh battery.