Is a Nokia Lumia 710 battery replacement right for you? Unfortunately after many years batteries will degrade. Firstly, if your phone drains fast compared to when it was new. Then that is a sign of battery degradation. Secondly the Nokia Lumia 710 was released way back in November 2011 and may be prone to battery issues. Lastly, if you want your phone running like it was brand new. Then a replacement battery from us is the answer.
- Nokia Part Number: BP-3L
- Brand: Nokia OEM Replacement Battery
- Capacity: 1300 mAh high capacity
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Nokia Lumia 710 Battery Compatibility
- Nokia Lumia 710, 610, 303, 3030, N510, 603, 610C
How to replace the Nokia Battery
Before replacing your phone battery please make sure to discharge below 20%. A fully charged lithium-ion phone battery that is unstable or not handled correctly could combust or explode.
- 1: Firstly, remove the back case using your thumb.
- 2: Secondly, pry the battery out with your fingers or a plastic spudging tool.
- 3: Last, replace the old battery with a fresh battery.
Tips to extend your battery life:
- Disable GPS and location tracking
- Disable push notifications
- Check for app glitches or rogue software and clear phone memory frequently