Need to replace your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge battery? If your battery is not be holding a charge like it used to then it may need replacing. Our premium Li-Ion polymer phone batteries are made from grade A cells for a longer battery life.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Original OEM Samsung Battery Replacement
- Voltage: 3.85V
- Capacity: 2600 mAh
- Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- NFC: Yes
- Replaces batteries EB-BG928ABE and EB-BG925ABA
Compatible with the following Samsung S6 Edge Phone models:
How to replace the Samsung S6 Edge Battery
Before replacing your phone battery please make sure to discharge the battery below 20%. A fully charged lithium-ion phone battery that is unstable or not handled correctly could combust or explode.
- 1: First apply the suction cap to the backing glass on the phone and pull on the suction cap gently to lift the glass and create a gap. Insert an opening pick into the gap and gently slide it along the outside edges to cut through the adhesive on all sides.
- 2: Second remove the twelve Phillips #00 screws and separate the wireless charging coil and speaker from the assembly.
- 3: Third, pry the battery connector and remove it from the motherboard using the spudger tool.
- 4: Lastly, use a pick tool to pry the battery out.
All prices are listed in AUD. 100% Australian owned and operated.